Technical Analysis for Non-Technicians (Part I of II)
Retail Price: $149.00|
Our Price: $109.00
You Save: $40.00 27%
Member's Only Price: $49.00
New to Trading? Start Here! This is Part One of a Two-Part Series.
This is a basic introduction to understanding chart analysis and will provide a solid foundation for becoming a better trader.
Attention Active Members: When you check out, you must enter your member email address in the order form to qualify for the discount. You will not see the Member discount price until you click "Review Order".
Most chartists do not have the foggiest idea what they are looking at. They look at a price chart and see squiggly lines, vertical boxes and a bunch of numbers -- and they believe that they can actually predict the future from these pretty pictures. Sadly, that false belief leads to losses..and the inevitable conclusion that technical analysis does not work.
Technical analysis works just fine. The malfunction was not in the chart...it was in the chartist. I call it "operator error."
Ask yourself these questions:
- Are you new to technical analysis?
- Have you been using charts to make your trading decisions but it's just not as easy as you imagined?
- Are you a hard-core fundamentalist that views technical analysis as a bunch of hooey?
- Have you been enjoying some success through chart analysis but think you might be missing something?
- Are you an experienced "chartist" who would like to brush up on the basics?
If you answered "Yes" to any of these questions, "Technical Analysis for Non-Technicians" is for you! Taught by Dan Fitzpatrick -- the trader that Jim Cramer calls his "go to guy" for understanding charts--this course explains the essential elements of chart analysis to get you off on the right foot.
In this 1-hour, 40-minute course, Dan covers:
- Finding Hidden Supply and Demand. Know where the buyers and sellers are before you buy.
- Protective Stops. -- Do's and Don'ts.
- Risk. Take the risk out of your trading by knowing what it is.
- Price Patterns. There is no such thing as a "broken pattern."
- Moving Averages. Not all moving averages are created equal.
- Stock Trends. The trend is not always your friend.
- Bottoms and Bases. Avoid catching the falling knives...but don't miss out on the missile launch.
- Introduction to Bollinger Bands. This is the only "secondary" indicator that is actually a "primary" indicator.
Learn the basics today, and start trading better tomorrow!
PLEASE NOTE: This product is a downloadable product, once you purchase the product you will receive an email receipt, at the bottom of your receipt are instructions to download the product. Please download it within 48 hours of purchase or the link to download will expire.